Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card Display Ideas

To complete the Christmas theme post, I couldn't forget about the card display! Look what I've found over at 30days.

Christmas Card Canister from BH&G
From Family Fun- Christmas tree
Martha's pin up wreath
Country Living's card tree


Btw, I forgot to update you on the Christmas market I did...
well, apart from the rain, the snow and the poor location, it was good! I'm so happy to have met cool people and sold many items. It feels good to be appreciated. Don't you think?
Tomorrow it will be my last market for the year. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. bellissime queste idee che hai messo nel post. che bello trovare un'abbinata italiana su swap-bot
    di dove sei?
    Keep in touch
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the jar idea especially!

    Aimee (darzy30) - swapbot
    Blog Comments

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails