Thursday, December 3, 2009

33 Mantel Christmas Decorations Ideas

As soon as I saw these pictures on Top Home Design. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I'd like to have a fire place in my house. I think my husband would be happier than me!!!
When you think of Christmas, the first thing to come to mind is family. If you have a fireplace with a mantel than probably you are wanting Christmas to decorate it. Usually mantel is a star in living room decor like Christmas tree. A lot of family photos are usually made near the mantel so everybody wants to make it decorations perfect. Here are some cool examples of fireplace mantel Christmas decorations that everybody could remember forever.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails