Monday, August 18, 2014

2015 Free Printable A4 Calendar - Must have if you are a stationary mad

Happy Monday and welcome back from holidays!

this year I've decided not to wait till the last minute to start create my agenda. So I made up this little A4 printable 2015 calendar with a month per page with space to write on them.
I got a cheap A4 folder (and I'm decorating it with fabric and stickers... yes, the geek on me has taken over)  that I can use as a nice office desk calendar with all the pages I need)
In the next week, I'll be publishing also the weekly A4 pages and the birthdays sheets so it's all ready for you to print from a home printer.

To download the 2015 calendar IN ENGLISH just click here.
To download the 2015 calendar IN ITALIAN just click here.

If you think about another page I should add, leave a comment or contact me. I'll be happy to make it! A nice stationary set is never enough!

Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

22 comments:

  1. how cute. espacially like the february and july page. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful calendar! I appreciate you sharing your talent with us
    Sincerely,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks this is awesome! I have this hanging on my wall. you just made my day [ and even over a calendar cx ] - Chazz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao, ho visto il calendario e il link al tuo blog su Casa Facile, ho trovato tutto il blog divertente e con tante idee utili e carine, grazie mille, continua! Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome and adorable. Thank you so much! I will be putting these together in a planner for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ! This is really nice !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! This is just too cute... I downloaded the agenda cover as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am making a school Agenda for my son next year. Love your print outs. Any idea when 2016 will be up and running. I need Jan-May to complete next school yrs. agenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so musch. You are genius in design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u so much :) Now I can remind myself what are the assignments for everyday haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! This is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute. Little mistake in the italian version, September is not spelled correctly. Please double check.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you so much. I really like your design ;)
    polkalicious

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article
    post. I wanted to write a little comment to support
    you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, yeah this post is actually nice and I have
    learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked
    your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails