Sunday, November 28, 2010

8 Beautiful Christmas tree decorating ideas for your home

I was reading Homedit web site this morning and I couldn't resist to post another set of photos from them. 
All the time the Christmas Tree is the central point of your decorations so here are 8 Beautiful Christmas tree decorating ideas to feed your inspiration.
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-2

Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-8
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-7
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-6
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-5
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-4
Modern-Decorating-Ideas-for-Christmas-Tree-3
 
Mad About Pink

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to follow (yellow hall studio from swap-bot blogger swap).

    I really like the first Christmas tree ideas (kind of "white christmas")

    yhs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    I love that they extended the decorations on the tree into the room as well. It really strengthens the holiday vibe. Usually, I only decorate the tree, and put up stockings, but I think I'll try incorporating more of my tree-room into the full decoration this year. :)


    - [robotlove/gamibot]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful ideas. I really love the warmth emitting from the 4th photo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails