Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rubber band bracelets tutorial

Good morning,

I don't know where you live but here in Italy rubber bands bracelets are everywhere. TV ads are marketing them every hour and my son Nicky likes them too. His grandparents gave him some fluorescent rubber bands but he doesn't know what to do with them as they show how to do them using a machine. So here I am, a crafty mummy searching the net to find an easy tutorial to impress her son :-).
Here what I found simply using 2 pencil. Yuppie!

thank you craft & creativity for this great tutorial and a lot more.
Enjoy!
Jess
Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

2 comments:

  1. It is just amazing. The step by step procedure of making rubber band bracelets from your favorite book is really wonderful. Thank you very much for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tutorial,
    I like simple rubber bracelets more than these complex ones.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails