Sunday, July 20, 2014

House keys revamp tutorial: 10 mins including a manicure

How many times did you spend time looking for the right key? Well, with this veeeeeery quick tutorial this problem will be long gone.

All you need is paper tape, nail polish (I used KIKO ones than are cheap but have great colours) and 10 mins of your time.
 I recommend to varnish with transparent nail polish at the end for a long lasting effect but it's not necessary at all.
and while you wait for them to dry....you have plenty of time for a manicure to spoil yourself a little bit. Crafty hands can be chic too...( even if covered with craft glue :-) )

I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. (WE because those little hands painting are my son's...so easy that a 6 years old could do it)

Happy Sunday!
J
Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails