Try these outdoor oasis ideas & take a mini vacation just a few steps away from your living room.
1. The Bistro: Just two chairsand a table, a great book & maybe a nice glass of aged Spanish wine. Accessorize it with a few candles& of course the lush garden you’ve been working hard on since spring.
2. Hang patio drapes:Your porch will feel like a summer getaway with outdoor panel curtains. Summer’s hot but it shouldn’t be that hot!
3. Outdoor dining: When the weather is beautiful, you can dine out anytime. Weather-resistant furniture such as teak if you would like to go modern or cast iron if you would like to go romantic is so refreshing. Have a pergola or trellis? Hang chandeliers, lanterns, empty picture frames with ribbons above the dining area. Lovely!
4. Copa Cabana: Nothing evokes a vacation more than a cabana. This wooden one instantly takes me to a tropical place. Scatter colorful pillows, the more the better!
5. The Beach Chaise: Get a comfortable outdoor cushioned chaise& matching umbrella in a wonderful pattern & vivid colors, sip an ice cold lemonade & you’re in your Caribbean getaway.
Image Source: fromhousebeautiful.com and flickr