Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Features on Mad About Pink

Dear Mad Pinkettes,

as you can see Mad About Pink is growing therefore new changes were needed. Apart from the new logo, we've added more pages to make you part of this beautiful journey!
  • There is now a VIDEO TUTORIAL PAGE :
 If you would like to post your video tutorial here please email your video link (YouTube only)clicking this link and copying & pasting your link in the email with a brief description. I will then post it on my blog to the Mad About Pink community.
The best video tutorials will be placed here on this page permanently for the community. This helps people to find you too! 

If you don't have a video but just a photo tutorial, don't worry just email me your link or the photos and I'll take care of it. 
I cared so much about this part to be finished as it's so nice to share your  knowledge with people, don't you think? That's one of the main reasons that made me start blogging.
  • There is also a new MY SHOP PAGE:
This shop is all handmade by myself at "Mad About Pink"
Each Item is unique and I can also customize it to your needs & tastes.

As you may already know, I come from Italy although I was born in France and I speak Fluent English too so and I can send my products anywhere in the world, therefore please don't hesitate to ask shipping costs by emailing me your requests by clicking here or by going to my contact page.

The Shop's accepted forms of payment are PayPal, PostePay (Italy Only), Bank Transfer (Italy only). Alternatively if you see a product you like and have any questions, requests, customization needs or you wish to arrange an alternative form of payment please click here

Last but not least,
  •   you now can ADVERTISE HERE:
You can now advertise your own website, shop or service in a number of ways! Click here for details.

Did I mention before we have a facebook page too now? click here to view it. 
If you are a follower here or on facebook  and you subscribe to our free newsletter you have a 10 % discount on all products anytime.
Just let me know when checking out or by email.

Thanks a lot for supporting Mad About Pink!

3 comments:

  1. Great colors,tutorials and pictures.I am slowly being brought over to the pink side by my girls I usually like darker colors but a girl can change her mind can't she????? Happy New Year!
    Bleu Belle Studio Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog =) I wish the days had more hours so I had time to try out all these neat ideas!

    Lexidh@swapbot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific blog. Good for you that you are growing. I"m following on your sidebar follower gadget.

    Coleen
    blog comment

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails