Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kiwi's Etsy Love Swap #1

 Wow, I've posted here my treasury list for newly discovered shops I discovered on Swap-bot.
Wouldn't you like to have one of them?  Click on the image to access the treasury.

Don't you love the personalized wedding map? But also why not to get new earrings and join the good cause at the same time?(and I know what it is cause my husband is affected)

I'm a kawaii addicted? what could you do with these cute stamps?
Valentine day is coming and why not surprise your friends? and just because we are freezing down here but it doesn't mean we need to look like a snowman, look at these great crocheted hats!

And for all the Swappers friends a little discount on my etsy store! Code to use: kiwiswap

Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

2 comments:

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails