Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year and a fairytale collection

This is just a little post to thank you all of you for staying with me during this past year. You made me realize how much I love blogging, decorations, and most of all to create.
All of you made me smile and always had nice words, giving me strength to continue even during the "after work apathy" :-) where I was too tired to switch on the computer or sit down at my sewing machine.
One thing is sure, cultivating hobbies is the best thing anyone could do especially when your family is already fantastic. It's the best remedy for going insane with all the bad news we hear. And this blog is a place where I want to store all nice things just because I love being here.
A special thanks goes to my hubby too that has been so supportive as well as my son that he's been so patient.

Enough now with soppy thoughts asI've decided to start the New year with a bit of magic and fairytale in my creations. Here's a little preview:
Alice In Wonderland




And now that Christmas is over, I can show you my sister present that took me 5 hours to make...I might be slow with beads but it was really hard to make. I'll be so happy if someone that uses this techniques could give me some tips :-) as I think the result is fantastic!

Necklace for my sister

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessica. Your preview creations are simply gorgeous and your sister's necklace as well ( I suppose is a technique called soutache but I've never tried beading and so on). Thank you for sharing, I wish you a happy and creative new year to you and your family, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. buon anno....I love all new creations...
    ilaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Im brandy new to blogging. I love your sister's necklace, it's beautiful! Love everything about your blog, Happy New Year to you and your family & Thanks for sharing :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that necklace too! thank you for sharing. This is my first visit to your special space, I will follow on my way out as I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you,I hope you will find the some time to come visit me some time. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao, Jessica. Ho fatto un'altra card con un bottone, puoi trovarla qui http://amanoamano-miria.blogspot.com/2012/02/winter-wonderland-new-challenge-no.html. A presto, Miria x
    p.s. per caso sei a bergamo con Etsy?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails