Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer crafting...some ideas for you to share

Hi everybody, despite my problems with uploading photos on blogger still not solved I managed to upload some of my latest work. This time for my bedroom and not for the shop.
I desperately needed a dvd case for my son's dvds (that he only watches with us in bed) so I made one of my favorite boxes. Sometimes I think  I get carried away with those boxes but don't you think they are irresistible?
  The second item I need was a bed caddy as I don't have enough room for a bedside table. I made 2 of those one for each side. If you'd like to tutorial for that please email me and I'll be happy to write it for you.


Have a good week end!

Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails