Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Freebies for your last minute presents

On my daily readings, I’ve found this great freebie from Benign Objects and I couldn’t resist, I had to share it! My favourites: the circle label on the jar and the cd cover.



Few days to Christmas and I still haven’t finished my shopping. Buy handmade is much better but we are covered in snow and they only place I can easily reach is the shopping mall. I need 3 cups of tea after that considering I don’t drink coffee! Actually I have to make mulled wine this year… I can’t wait to open the spices I bought in Bozen.


To download the items click here and here and here and here and here.




Thanks Benign Object for being so generous!

1 comment:

  1. very cool stuff thanks for sharing ! Peace terica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails