Sunday, September 27, 2009

Provence - my favourite cafe and hotel

I could continue for a while with colors... I have green...white ...purple... but I decided to add practical info on where to stay and where to have a nice cup of tea ( with cake of course) in case you go past Provence and you miss it. The best hotel I stayed in is the Hôtel Rêves d'Ocres in Roussilon. A nice charming hotel also very cheap compare to the prices you can pay there...
Below you can find the complete address and links to book the room.
Hôtel Rêves d'Ocres 2-star Hotel Route de Gordes, 84220 Roussillon

Another place I'd recommend is Thé Mandarine, a nice little cafe just on top of a cute shop where you can find typical French decorations. Not only the location is great but also the quality of food and drinks. Fresh fruits Tarts and mint ice tea are a must.

Thé Mandarine, 24 place de l'hôtel de ville, 13100 Aix en Provence, Phone: +33 4 42 28 72 68

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails